WordPress Simple Login Registration Version 2.1.0 Released
Yes I’ve been working on this plugin for a couple of years from the beginning of it, day by day it’s being more armed and equipped!
It’s to announce “WordPress Simple Login Registration” version 2.1.0 has been submitted with bellow listed change-log:
- Added – WordPress Version 4.9.x support added.
- Added – User group based after login page redirection.
- Added – User role wise logged in page redirection – Requested by frank
- Added – Username validation for multi word like “John Doe” – Requested by frank
- Added – Sidebar Login widget added requested by Patricia Tamborino.
- Added – Registration shortcode param: show_login_link: yes|no
- Added – Login shortcode param: show_registration_link: yes|no
- Added – Login shortcode param: show_forgot_password_link: yes|no
- Updated – Social registrations on registration page short code false by default – Requested by frank
- Updated – In settings tab all pages selector showing all pages – Requested by frank
- Updated – In settings tab all pages selector in Alphabatic order – Requested by frank
- Updated – Captcha by default off and can be enabled by the settings.
- Updated – Login shortcode param: hide_input_label: yes|no from true|false
- Updated – Registration shortcode param: hide_input_label: yes|no from true|false
- Fixed – vt_resize image resize conflict fix with other image resize library of theme/plugin.
- Fixed -Password strength ‘Test’ text removed.
- Fixed – Some CSS fix added for exiting themes.