I know how to build a Custom CMS or content management website based on core php with object oriented programming or with cakephp as php framework or codeigniter as php framework. I know all the basic features of a CMS. I even know how to develop a content management system based on clients requirements.
I have my own build 2 different cms where one is using core php with object oriented MVC patterned called DropnPHP and another using CakePHP as php web application framework called DropnCMS. Where both has all basic CMS features.
1. Content Category management
2. Custom Attributes management for category
3. News or Article management category wise
4. Page management
6. Menu management
7. Media manager for administrator
9. Site Templates management (Multi Theme)
10. Site layout, css, elements custom modification management
11. Feedback form/contact us form management
12. Site settings management
13. Database backup and restore management
14. Multi level administration
1. http://bangladeshyellowpages.com – Business directory listing website.
2. http://bangladeshyellowbook.com – Business directory listing website.
3. http://tigercricket.com – Official websites of Bangladesh cricket board.
4. http://propertylistingbd.com – Property listing website.
5. http://dropndot.com – My company website.
Note: There are a lot (Around 30 above) Custom CMS I have developed for my clients but I can not list them here which all links can be showable on request. If you are interested then please contact me via my contact form
1. Latest PHP Version
2. Latest Mysql Version
4. Ajax via jQuery if needed
5. Other jQuery Plugins if needed