DropnCake is a CakePHP based content management system fully my developed CMS for my own. I use this cms as a startup cms for my all CakePHP based website developments. It has all basic features of a standard CMS. When developing other custom websites I just configure this CMS and if needed I develop some extra features on it as per clients requirements. That’s why I am so fast on custom content management based website development.
The list of features included with DropnCake beta Version 1.0.0 is listed below –
1. Category management
2. Custom Attributes management for category
3. News or Article management category wise
4. Page management
6. Menu management
7. Media manager for administrator
8. Site Templates management (Multi Theme)
9. Site layout, css, elements custom modification management
10. Feedback form/contact us form
11. Site settings management (Developer user based)
12. Database backup and restore management
13. Multi level administration (With Cakephp default ACL Component)
DropnCake Development Technologies –
1. php version 5.2
2. mysql version 5.0
4. cakephp 1.3.5 as php framework
To know more about this CMS features and admin functionality you can have a visit on it with demo user login as mentioned below.
Demo Url: http://dropntheme.com/dc/dropncake.v.1.0.0/
Admin Url: http://dropntheme.com/dc/dropncake.v.1.0.0/admin/
For superadmin or developer admin account login you can request me here. On super admin or developer admin account It has some extra features then other user group.