Basics of a complete professional software in development
When you are on the way of a professional software development with any programming language, there are some primary things you need to keep in touch while development.
- When or why a software is needed in a factory or company?
- Why any factory level company or a general company will agree to use your software instead of maintaining their company by the current procedure?
- What is the security of your software?
- What is the extra benefit to use a computer software?
So the list of things are mentioned below, all those basics we will keep in mind when or before our development or coding will start!
- Need to do some requirement analysis.
- Designing a database according to the analysis.
- Designing a software interface with color, image and layout.
- Should have a login prompt before starting the software Dashborad.
- Software back-end database should have to be password protected! – For security purpose.
- On software interface there would be a uses navigation on top or left or anywhere if required.
- If required there would have a Menu bar from the top left corner.
- There can be a status bar at the bottom left of the software interface.
- If required on maximum features would have report printing and search button.
- All the features should have to highly optimized uses to reduce user input – So, use a user input on different ways as you can on a normalized way.
- There can a support or about developer or company page link on the software – For future support or updates.
- There can be a manual for software user as a guide.
Those above listed all basic things or issues we will keep in mind when our development or implementation will start.